Sunday 6 January 2013

Week 2 - Red Nails



I've just bought some nail art tape so was eager to try it out for this challenge, to create something a bit different! I picked two of my favourite shades of red, both by 17 from Boots.



I love these polishes as they're so shiny, and smooth, and dry quickly! They also have a big fat brush which makes it easy to stay neat and apply your polish quickly. 



I painted my nails with the brighter red, and left them to dry completely. I then put little strips of nail art tape across my nails, making sure it was pressed down flat. I added a coat of the darker red and left this to dry completely. I then peeled off the tape to reveal the striped design. I finished with a top coat of seche vite to seal the design.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)