Saturday 27 April 2013

Beautiful Shiny Pomegranate


Quick post to show you tonight's nails. I've just bought two new polishes and wanted to try them both out. So here they are! The base is Barry M's beautiful Pomegranate gelly - OMG how have I not bought this before? It's such a gorgeous shade, and as usual for the gelly, soooo shiny. I can't stop looking at it! 


Every alternate nail is covered with two coats of this fab holographic pearly glitter I picked up from the Claire's Accessories outlet shop in York. It's 30% off everything all the time, and the nail varnish is cheap anyway, so I couldn't resist this one. I think I paid about £1.60 for it. In these photos it's been hard to capture all the different colours it shimmers, but it's sooo pretty. I don't know the name of this- a fellow blogger mentioned recently that it's printed on the receipt when you buy it, but this just had a random code - maybe it doesn't have a name! I've not got anything like this, and I'm really loving it so far.



1 comment:

  1. Love this color. I've been wearing red/melon colors lately and I'm loving it

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)