Thursday 11 April 2013

Spice Up Your Life/Nails!




I suddenly decided to do these nails today after one of my zebra nails got badly chipped at work so I had to take them off! Sad times, I did love them. 

Tomorrow I am going to see Viva Forever in the West End with my sister. Excited! We love going to see shows, and we loved The Spice Girls back in the day, so it'll be fun to see something new but with familiar songs. Like I said, I wasn't planning on doing special nails for the occasion, but I needed to do something as the zebra was gone so here are my Spice Girl nails! 

Obviously I've tried to base each nail on each Spice Girl (it helps that there were five!). I used so many polishes, here they are scattered all over my table, a complete mix of brands: 



I think my favourite nail is the black matte one with the silver studs (Posh Spice) - might do this as a full mani one day. My least favourite is definitely the Union Jack (Ginger Spice) - my freehand/brush skills are shocking - I do try to keep away from using brushes and stick to nail art pens, but I didn't have a red nail art pen :-(

 I think they look a bit of a mish-mash, but they will do for tomorrow! 


4 comments:

  1. Heh, these are fab! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing! Love them. Enjoy Viva Forever tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing and I am SO jealous you're going to see Viva Forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the black matte and rhinestones. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)