Saturday 18 May 2013

Packed Glitter Tips




I created this mani for a wedding party I went to last night! My dress was yellow with blue flower details, and I wanted to create something to match. I didn't go for yellow cos I thought yellow dress+yellow nails would be a bit too much! So I went for navy-blue nails, with glitter tips. I used:

* Blue magnetic polish by Seventeen (because I realised too late I didn't actually have a good navy polish - my Nails Inc one looks black! Also I didn't use the magnet!)
* Glitter Ball by No7 - a fab dense silver glitter that works really well in glitter gradients
* Disco Inferno by Model's Own - a gold glitter with specks of bronze and green, and different sized glitter pieces.

I used layers of both these glitters to create the gradient. OMG I love Disco Inferno so much, I couldn't stop looking at it on my nails! The colours and shapes of the glitter are amazing and remind me of treasure. My nails sparkled all evening.

Sorry about the quality of the pics, I didn't have a camera with me. I'm going to use Disco Inferno again tonight in another manicure.....and I'm soooo tempted to get all the other colours! 


1 comment:

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)