Tuesday 9 July 2013

Neon Gradient updated with tape




Quick post to show you how I've toned down my bright neon gradient mani ready for work tomorrow. This is the first time I've used striping tape and it's actually worked! Sooo fiddly though... I want to try again with more contrasting colours, but I don't know if I want to faff about with the tape again any time soon! 

Had a fab, hot day today at The Great Yorkshire Show. There was even a stall offering stamping manicures (didn't look great though!) 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! The colours look so much softer with the neutral on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love it! what brand is the nude?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! :) its Barry Ms Lychee (gelly) - should have said in my post sorry! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! the gradient striping is great :D

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)