Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tie-Dye inspired...


Okay, this isn't actually proper tie-dye but I thought I could recreate the effect by doing a cling-film mani! I was inspired by this shirt (below) that I saw in town recently. 


I used a base of Lavender Cloud (white) by Sally Hansen, and then painted on one coat of Blueberry by Barry M. While it was still wet I smushed it with a scrunched-up bit of cling-film to create the patchy effect. I topped off with a few coats of insta-dri... I wanted to add some small silver studs to replicate the buttons on the shirt, but I didn't have any the right colour/size :-(





Also, here's a piccie of my fishtail nails from the weekend, along with my friend's nails who asked me to do a quick design for her! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)