Wednesday 2 October 2013

Matte Mocha (Barry M)

Hello!

Last week I treated myself to just one of the new Barry M matte collection. I generally think that if I want a matte colour, I can just use a matte topcoat over any of my current polishes! But I was curious about the new Barry M ones so decided to buy just one. I had my eye on the paler nude colour at first, but I decided it was too much like Lychee, their gelly colour, which I already have. So I picked up mocha, a brown kind of colour. I'd usually be unsure about a shade like this, but I thought the matte finish might add something to it.

Here it is, two coats, no topcoat...


I really like how this polish looks, it's nice and simple. However I don't like that I can't add a quick-dry topcoat, I reckon it's going to get marked and lose it's 'perfect' look very quickly! I was going to add some studs to this, but I'm not sure now. I'll see how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)