Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmassy Bob: Nail Lacquer UK


Quick post today to show off an early Christmas present! This was from my fab friend Naileymabob who had the polish made specially and designed it with AJ of Nail Lacquer UK. This beauty is called Christmassy Bob and is a really pretty, delicate mix of pink and very light blue glitter in a pastel pink base, with some snowflakes mixed in too! I love how it's still christmassy, because of the snowflakes, despite it not being a 'traditional' Christmas colour. And pink is my favourite shade too, winner! 

Here's mine and my two friends' bottles - I think four of us got a bottle as a present from Bob. <3 Each one came with a pretty Christmassy charm too - mine was a Christmas tree :-)


This applied really nicely. I think I applied a couple of coats here. The only difficult thing was getting the snowflakes out - even with fishing it was hard and I only managed to get one per hand in this application (you can see it on my index finger) - I will definitely try again though - maybe the more I use it the easier it will be to get them! I love how pretty this is, with the subtle glitters, and I love that it was specially made for me and my friends. Thanks Bob, such a fab idea! :-D


1 comment:

  1. I love this! A very pretty glitter :D Looks amazing on your long nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)