Monday 10 February 2014

We're All Mad Here: Nail Lacquer UK


Hello! I have a beautiful Nail Lacquer UK polish to show today. I bought this a few months ago, but hadn't got round to wearing it until this weekend. Unfortunately, Nail Lacquer UK is no longer selling polish, but that doesn't alter how gorgeous they are! 

This one was from the Alice in Wonderland collection and is called We're All Mad Here (I think!) It's a beautiful mix of black hearts, clubs and circles, with big pink hexes, smaller yellow circles and glitters, and tiiiiiny black glitter with a scattering of pink, blue and yellow in a milky base. Complex, and stunning!! I love it. I actually love it and can't believe I haven't worn it until now! 

I wore it over a plain white polish, and added an accent nail with a heart/club pattern I saw on a dress in New Look and immediately knew I wanted to try and recreate it on my nails, to go with this polish! This is the dress:



And I copied the design on a black base using my black and white Barry M pens. I'm really pleased with this mani! Here's a few more pics:



2 comments:

  1. This polish is so nice! It looks great with the dress design you recreated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)