Friday 13 June 2014

Vertical Gradient with Leopard Print

Hello!

I wanted to try out a vertical gradient, so I started off on a white base and sponged on pink (Pink Veneer, Models Own) and Miss Sunshine (Accessorize). After a few layers I decided the yellow wasn't bright enough and replaced it with the brighter yellow LE Barry M. Here's the gradient, I was told on Instagram these look like Fruit Salad sweets, and they soooooo do! yum




After a day, I decided they were looking like a blank canvas for nail art, so I decided to add some leopard print. I picked nude and white to create the spots, because I wanted to keep my nails relatively pastel/pale so they wouldn't stand out too much at work. I think it would have looked better with a brighter colour and black outlines rather than white, but that would have been too noticeable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)