Monday 14 July 2014

V-negatives




Hello!

Here are my nails today. I used my new nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells for the negative space!

I started off with a base coat of nail envy, and when this was fully dry I used tweezers to stick the V-shaped vinyls(stickers) to my nails. It was so hard to position them exactly right! 

I then painted the bottom of each nail with Models Own 'Shades' and the top with Seventeen's Holo polish. After each nail I removed the vinyl with tweezers before the polish was dry. In hindsight I wish I'd have let the first coat dry with the vinyl still on, then added a second coat of each colour before removing the vinyl, as I can really tell there's just one coat of these polishes - they look a bit patchy in some lights! This isn't too obvious in real life and from a distance though!

I topcoated with Gelous to make them smooth and shiny. I wasn't sure about these when I did them last night, but after wearing them all day they've definitely grown on me - loving them now!



3 comments:

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)