Thursday 4 September 2014

Minty Madness


Hello!

Today I've got lots of pics of my other Polish Me Silly purchase. This is Minty Madness, a mint-to-white thermal and I've been after it for ages!!! It doesn't disappoint, it's stunning and I couldn't stop looking at it all day. 

In these photos I'm wearing two coats of Minty Madness over two coats of white.

It's green when cold and white when warm. A lot of the time it was a beautiful gradient! I wore this yesterday when I went to see Wicked - the colour was quite suitable for the occasion! Heres loads of pics from various points in the day...

3 comments:

  1. omg!!! I love this! I need it in my life asap!! beautiful colour and the glitter really does it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail polish is amazing! It's been on my wish list for such a long time! It really suits you and your nail shape too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! This polish looks amazing, the coloured glitter looks great with both the white and green and the green state is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)