Tuesday 2 September 2014

Paradise(Obsession) - Polish Me Silly

 
Hello!

I've got the most gorgeous polish ever to show you tonight! This is Paradise (a.k.a Obsession, IDK why it has two names!) by Polish Me Silly, an American Indie company. I've wanted Minty Madness, a white-to-mint thermal from Polish Me Silly for months, and when it came back into stock on Rainbow Connection, I decided to treat myself and get it. To make the postage worth it I also picked up this polish, which I'd recently seen swatches of and loved.

It's a multi-chrome, which means it looks different colours from different angles. I've got a few duochrome polishes but none are ANYTHING like this beauty. Apologies for the pic-spam but I just couldn't stop taking photos - if you check my instagram I also posted a really short video of the different colours when I tilted my nails.

This is two easy coats of Paradise over a base of black (as the polish was a bit sheer on it's own)











3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! It looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing polish! I love duochrome and this is fantastic! I'm sad that is difficult receive this brand in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the colour shift-it looks like an amazing duochrome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)