Monday 9 February 2015

Another Pastel Gradient

Hello!

I'd planned an exciting tribal-print mani to wear over the weekend, and started off with a pastel gradient in peach/white and pink/white as the base. However, my attempts at tribal went wrong and I didn't have the time or patience to keep at it, so my nails just had the plain gradient on all weekend. I actually really liked them - I love gradients and I always want to wear plain/white-ish nails but always end up adding something, so I'm kind of glad I didn't this time!

The polishes are all Models Own - the white is Snow White, the pink is Strawberry Tart and the peach is Peach Melba. These are gorgeous colours and perfect for gradients! I used my usual method for the gradient - I started off with a base of the lightest colour - white in this case. Once dry, I painted a strip of white and a strip of colour onto a make-up sponge. I sponged this onto my nail and repeated several times to build up the colour. I topcoated with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri!





1 comment:

  1. I love gradients! I like how you've used pastel colours to make it more subtle looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)